Bitzenburger Fletching Jig
Item Number: Bitzenburger Fletching Jig
Manufacturer Part No: 1000,1006,1007,1020
* denotes required field
Bitzenburger jigs have set the industry standard for fletching tools for over 50 years. It is today's only true precision fletching instrument used by every major manufacturer of quality arrows around the world. Unparalleled quality along with simplicity, design and precision sets this fletching tool in a class by itself. Designed by experienced archers for the perfectionist who wants the finest fletcher in the world for perfect arrow making.
- Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feather and vanes.
- Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today.
- Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical.
- Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120 degrees, 4 fletch 75 degrees x 105 degrees. Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60 degrees x 120 degrees 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up.
- The clamp is held at a 45 degrees angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times.
- All metal parts.
Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet, 1-Base, 1-Clamp and 1-Nock Receiver. The Complete Jig.
Available in "Crossbow" model as well, additional $4.00, (Straight Clamp).
best supplier and my go to store!!!!look best price for jig anywhere =)
12/23/2015 4:30 PM
i first got into archery earlier this year and i found out very quickly every archer needs a go to shop they trust. my first shop was riverside archery where i purchased my samick sage, the customer service there was the worst i have every experienced in my life just horrible. they were rude and i didnt understand why they were so rude and nasty to me? made me wait when noone was in the store and purposly did not help me, when i spent my hard earned money there. i complained to the owner about his rude team member and owner didnt care not one bit. he gave me the impression i was wasting his time and leave him alone. 2nd generation owner took over his parents shop i knew he knew nothing about wat makes a business run let alone customer service and will lose all market share his parent spent their whole lifes building. it got so bad the rude service,i was gona quit archery since they were da only range and shop in town (riverside, corona)and i was not gona support them after the owner made me feel like am a waste of his time after spending over $100 bucks in their shop.
then i stumbled onto jeff specialty sports store. night and day. jeff helped me patiently and asked if i had more questions. aand being new to the sport i didnt not know wat to ask but jeff and his expertise answered all my questions and no question was a bad question. not only was he a great listener but i realized he was just a great nice person..and got my archery equipment ASAP...dats y i personally guarantee 100% you WILL NOT have any problems ordering your equipment from here.. i would highly recomend this place to everyone.